1. To buy, import, export, sell and generally deal either on cash, deferred payment, instalment or hire-purchase basis to all plant and machinery, implements, accessories, tools, materials, substances, goods or things of any description including Agricultural Implements, Agricultural Machinery, Plant Protection Equipment, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Horticulture Equipment, etc.,.
2. To promote, establish, improve, develop, administer, own and run agro industries, projects or enterprises or programs related to Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Pisciculture, Sericulture, Apiculture, Poultry Farming, Animal Husbandry, etc.,.
3. To promote, establish, improve, develop, administer, own and run service shops, repair shops or workshops to maintain, repair, refine, alter, improve any plant, machinery, implements, etc., capable of being used in any activity which the Company is competent to carryon.
4. To acquire by subscription, purchase or otherwise take over any of the industries or projects or enterprises or programs or facilities within the ambit of paragraphs as mentioned above.
5. To aid, counsel, assist, finance, protect and promote the interests of the industries or projects or enterprises or programs or facilities within the ambit of paragraphs as mentioned above.
1. Spl. Chief Secretary to Govt., Agriculture and co-operation department & chairman AP AGROS
2. Vice Chairman & Managing Director,A.P.S.A.I.D.C. Ltd.
3. Special Commissioner of Agriculture,Government of Andhra Pradesh
4. The Director, SRFMTTI, Garladenne, Anantapur district, Government of INDIA
5. Associate Dean, Agricultural Engineering College, Madakasira
6. Deputy Secretary (finance) Government of Andhra Pradesh